Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Auto-Biography of Sisiku Emmanuel Ojong-Orock, Leader of Cameroonian Ekpe Lodge in Metropolitan DC

Sisiku Ojong-Orock was born on Saturday October 2nd, 1948 in Ogomoko Village,Eyumojock Sub-Division, Manyu Division in the Republic of Cameroon, West Africa. In Ekpe, he is a product of a dynasty of more than five Generations of Ekpe Sisikus, also known as Nfor Ngbe or Ekpe Chiefs.

He is the first surviving male child of his father and the second surviving child of his father after he had lost twelve children, most of who died before the age of two. The infant mortality rate amongst these forest tribes in Cameroon was extremely high in those days which prompted his father to initiate him into Ekpe at the tender age of three. Initiating toddlers into Ekpe in this area was exceptionally done by the elderly because only Ekpe members could take part in Ekpe burials. So they wanted to ensure that their direct blood relatives and heirs witnessed the burial.

Based on information he got from his father: Sisiku ATA EGBE OSOKO I, was the first.
SISIKU (EKPE CHIEF) in their Ekpe lodge. He was succeeded by SISIKU ATA EGBE OSOKO II. Ojong-Orock’s Father, SISIKU OJONG EGBE took over from his father, Ojong-Orock’s grandfather. Information about the family genealogy and their births is found in their family registry which was created by the late Sisiku Ojong Egbe. It is preciously preserved in a safe in the family strong room.Ata Egbe Osok EKPE LODGE of Ogomoko:

Sisiku Ojong-Orock’s original Ekpe Lodge is known as ATA EGBE OSOK's EKPE LODGE. Their family is located on the southern slopes of Ogomoko Village, which is a village about 16 miles West of Mamfe, the administrative capital of Manyu Division in the Republic of Cameroon, West Africa. They live on his late father's plantation of 535 Acres of registered land. His father's plantation is made up mostly of Cocoa with plantains, coffee, palm tree and various other crops. Sisiku Ojong-Orock has acquired an additional two hundred hectares (about 500 acres) of land in Njege where some cash and food crops are being grown.

MY EYUM NGBE INITIATION 1987
Sisiku Ojong-Orock was initiated into EYUM NGBE (Public Initiation) on April 18th. 1987. This was after a month of lavishly feeding and entertaining the Leopard and cajoling it into welcoming the new Sisiku into the higher ranks of the Ekpe society. His EKPE LODGE was like a bee hive during this period and he used this opportunity to help twenty-two sons of Ata Egbe Osoko cross that stream into the prestigious Ekpe Society.

EKPE BUSH 1980. Before his EYUM NGBE initiation, he had been initiated into the Ekpe bush in 1980 by his father by proxy. He effectively saw all his ancestors in the EKPE BUSH in 1985 which is a key process in the initiation ceremony in the bush. Key witnesses to this process were Dr Moses Besong and Mr. Ayuk Tabe-Ebob. Their mentors were Sisiku Elias Tanyi, who was the "AKWA OTNGHO EZUM NGBE" (The Professor of Professors in EKPE) and Taata Ngbe Oben Besong; and Dr. Moses Besong's was their close range teacher, who polished their knowledge of the Ekpe Bush.

NNE EBHOO (SITTING MAGISTRATE)After fulfilling all the requirements which took him about five years, he was promoted to the rank of a Sitting Member in 1987. It is then that he could sit and drink or greet Ekpe.SISIKU AND OKPEII NGBE (AHUII NGBE) 1994.
He became a SISIKU in March of 1994 and pulled out his OKPEII NGBE in June 1994. In 1996, he immigrated to the United States of America where he became the founding leader of the Ekpe DC Lodge – a coalition of various Ekpe lodges in Cameroon.

NKANDA AND EKPE PURCASES He then felt the need for an AYAMBA NKANDA to be in America because that is the basic Ekpe among the Effik of Calabar, Nigeria, and whenever we met with them the Cameroonian members of Ekpe were wanting in Nkanda sign language. He bought his Nkanda in April 2003 and was forced to regularize his Sisiku title, because if you are not a libation pouring Sisiku, you cannot pour the Nkanda Libation. He then became SISIKU AYAMBA NKANDA OROCK OJONG of Ogomoko Village.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings noble men of Ekpe, I would like to inquire about the Ekpe society in Nigeria and its relationship to the Cameroonian Ekpe society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
    email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348123233895 or you can email:jameswillian004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete